Expectations for the Subject



At the end of the term, I aspire to gain more knowledge about contemporary art and apply what I have learned in my daily life. I also hope to excel in the coming term and hone my skills in contemporary art. In order to achieve my goals, I will do my best and exert my greatest effort in all my requirements for school. I will also understand all the lessons and continuously practice what I have learned. Through this subject, I will get to understand ideas and concepts regarding contemporary art and apply them even outside school. I will also realize that art is more than just drawing and painting. In reality, art is everywhere around us, and anyone has the ability to think creatively. I think that the best way to learn art is through practice and appreciation of the art around us.
In this subject, I expect to encounter interesting, fun and challenging tasks. I also expect to learn valuable lessons about contemporary art from my teacher, whom I expect would be engaging, fun, wise and knowledgeable. I think that the most useful part of this subject is that I will be able to explore art and develop my artistic ability. On the other hand, the most challenging part of this subject for me would be the fact that I am not artistically inclined, and I am not that good at creating good-looking visual outputs. Hence, in order to address these challenges, I will take all the lessons to heart and apply them by doing my best in all the tasks. I will remain optimistic and believe that I have what it takes to excel and create contemporary art. With my eagerness to learn and improve, I hope to fulfill and even exceed my goals for the term.



Comments